Thursday, May 26, 2016

POCKY (ポッキ)! PEPERO (빼빼로)!

POCKY (ポッキ)!  PEPERO (빼빼로)!

Since when I started to LOVE to eat POCKY? Who influence me to love Pocky? I would like to say it was because of “Akai Ito”. Remember Pocky, Remember Akai Ito. (✿ ♥‿♥)

It is a Japanese television drama series based on a popular mobile phone novel written by Mei about two soul mates - junior high school students Mei and Atsushi - who must overcome drugs, rape and attempted suicide in order to be together. ಥ_ಥ

The story of the drama series was great and interesting. I cried a lot when watching this drama (but I cried a lot when watching one litre of tears). o(╥﹏╥)o




 

Pocky is a delicious and chocolate biscuit dessert from Japan. The name "Pocky" is derived from the sound that this crispy snack makes when eaten. I like the original/chocolate flavor the most! The taste is totally different from Rocky. Compare to last time, now is very easy to find Pocky everywhere, especially Kuala Lumpur/Selangor area. Whenever I went to the supermarket, I will bought a lot of Pocky (is quite expensive than Rocky). Besides Pocky, there is Pepero.

Pepero is a cookie stick, dipped in compound chocolate, manufactured by Lotte Confectionery in South Korea since 1983. There is a Pepero Day in South Korea. Pepero Day was started in 1994 by students at a girls' middle school in Busan, where they exchanged Pepero sticks as gifts to wish one another to grow "as tall and slender as a Pepero. 

Pepero is kinda similar too Pocky. Both are cookie stick, chocolate, the box is red in color, the first alphabet start with “P”, and there are lots of kinds of flavor. 

Bought this Pocky at Thailand

 Bought this Pocky at Singapore




My friend bought this Pepero for me from Langkawi Island for my birthday present ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment