Friday, May 13, 2016

First Start of Writing a Blog

Hi Friends, 

This is my first starting point of writing a BLOG. I am kind of nervous. Well, is a new experience for me.
Never Try Never Know!!

There's something that I would like to share with you all. 
Sharing is Caring. That's what everyone always told me.

The thing that I want to share is about 
FRIENDS. Is in Chinese language but I'm not good in Chinese language (even though I'm Chinese) because I never study in Chinese school before. When I was small, my family sent me to Methodist Girl School. There's where I met my FRIENDS! BEST FRIENDS!! 

I don't know Chinese words, why I post Chinese words here? Because I feel it is very meaningful and lovely. Therefore, I want to share it with you all.
(I went to Mr. Google Translate to understand the Chinese words - that's what I always did) =D 

Here is it:

 
不带私利的友谊是生命中
最真实和美丽的事情之一
Friendship without personal gain in life is the most authentic and beautiful things one ♥


你有没有过,
不经意的时候和朋友同时说了一模一样的话,
然后看着对方哈哈大笑 ~♥
Have you ever, when talking together with friends at the same time said exactly the same words,
then looked at each other and laugh ~ ♥


随着年龄的增长,我们并不是失去了一些朋友,
而是我们懂得了谁才是真正的朋友~♥
As we age, we do not lose some friends, but we know who is the true friend ~ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment